Friday, October 05, 2007

Cha-cha-cha-Chaaaanges....

Sesa Woruban - Adinkra symbol of West Africa that symbolizes change or transformation of character



Man...now I see why I've stayed single for so long. Men are too dang distracting! I haven't blogged, haven't been working on my Etsy popularity, and Lord knows I haven't been preparing for Handmade Parade, just in case I get in. As I try to get past love's sweet hangover, I realize I've got MAD work to do! My main site needs new merch, I just got hired to make some outfits for a client who is going to a convention, and my BABY GIRL was voted Freshman Sweetheart so I'll be making her coronation gown! AWWWW...

I'm feeling restless lately. I want a new day job sooo badly! My spirit is being crushed, I'm not learning anything new, and there is little to no support for my department. Yeah I know...cry me a river. I'm just not sure what else I would be suited to do in this area. I guess I'll be gettin' my Monster.com on! In light of all this unrest, I'm feelin' kinda drastic...time for one of my patented changes! I would really love to get some new ink, but finances do not allow...so I'm gonna relax my hair instead. I will be disappointing my many naturally nappy friends out there, but this is who I am. This is what do...I change my appearance when the mood strikes...I transform.

Shoot...who knows? Maybe if me and the "man" break up I'll feel drastic enough to shave it off and start over...again!

No comments: