Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's good to be me

Where to start? Well, I finally finished the first wave of improvements to my site (http://www.mashulu.com). I'm satisfied (for now) with how it looks...now all I have to do is make more stuff.

As of late I have been quite pleasantly distracted by a certain fella...which makes it hard to be productive, lol. Tall, dark, handsome, and juuust complicated enough to keep me on my toes so it's all g-o-o-d. 'Bout damn time...let's see how it goes.

To top off this fantastic week I've had, my old college roommate told me a friend of hers had a sewing machine that she never really opened and wondered if I would like to have it. Sure...why not? She wasn't really trying to charge me for it, so in exchange I offered to make a custom bag for her as well as a bag that I already have in stock that she saw in my Etsy shop. So, I get the machine and lo and behold...it's a BERNINA! WHOOOO-HOOO (insert exuberant happy dance here)! I've wanted one for the longest! It's crazy basic, but a BERNINA nonetheless. I am too exited and I can't wait to use it!


That's it for now...I feel like I should insert a picture or something..so enjoy this pic I took last weekend at the 17th street market in Richmond VA:

No comments: