Thursday, October 29, 2009

Slowly But Surely...

On a personal note, this week has been pretty crappy...I lost my jump drive, my favorite pair of glasses, AND my BlackBerry (grrrr).  After a bit of moping, I'm back at working on newness.  I have a bad habit of changing patterns right after I finish a project, so that's slowing me down.  I really want to have a lot of pieces to show for the re-launch, but I don't want to wait forever. I'm eager to see what response I will get.  I will just continue to add 2 or 3 pieces a week for a while until I beef up my Etsy Shop.

 It's supposed to be kinda warm today, so  I was hoping for some good picture taking sunlight, but alas it is cloudy.  As a sneak peak I would like to introduce my latest clutch bag.   I wasn't sure what to call it, but I think I'm going to go with "the Sugar" clutch because I want to make a wristlet version and call it "the Cupcake" or "the Muffin" or something like that...we'll see. Enjoy!

No comments: