Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Times...

This pic represents simpler times. Before bills and a job and all that icky grown-up stuff you have to deal with. When you're young and have siblings you never really think you're going to be apart for so long. My father comes from a family of six children, many of them spread out. Never did I think that "us 3" would be in a position where we could not see each other whenever we wanted.

My brother left for the Marine Corps a bit over ten years ago. He ended up in California after finishing his four years. A few years after that, my sister joined the Marine Corps also and ended up in North Carolina. My sister is back in Virginia Now, and my brother is now in Tennessee. Due to lack of money and a whole bunch of other stuff, I hadn't seen my brother in over seven years.

Thanks to the generousity of one of our old high school mates (thanks Brian), my little brother (so what he's 30 and buff...I'm the oldest so he'll always be my little brother) has come home to visit. I present to you a photo I have been waiting over seven years take. . .





Y'all have a Happy New Year and I'll be back with actual MASHULU updates very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely picturres! Have a good happy 2009!