Tuesday, October 20, 2009

YESSSS...kindof

FINALLY I am satisfied with the look of my blog...kindof. I made my background but the header that I made (which is pretty cute if I do say so myself) won't show up! GRRR! I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right...anyone out there have any technical advice to offer? Well, here's what you're missing:

Okay nevermind...It won't even give me the option to upload the picture at the moment...did I mention GRRR?

In less frustrating news, my main site is finished too and I am pleased! I have decided that it will be more of a portfolio site and all purchases will be made through Etsy. I may eventually add an ala carte custom design feature to the site but I'm not sure yet. Now all I have to do is get all these great bags off my cutting table and into my Etsy shop! The bridal biz is slowing to a crawl so I will have plenty of time to work on new merch this week. I am DETERMINED to re-launch before this month is out!

No comments: