Friday, June 26, 2009

It's been a long time...

I hate posting without really good pics...hence why I haven't blogged in a while. My computer never recovered so I'm using my daughter's laptop. I will have to see if i can make it work with my All-in-One printer. *sigh*

The Biz...
---------------------------
I am currently working on some new bags and things for my July 3rd trunk show at
Eklectik Funk Boutique in Downtown Portsmouth, VA. I'm having a hard time focusing, however. As I'm working on one thing, I'm thinking of developing something else. I'm really interested in perfecting my patterns to help with my speed in contstructing them. I spent a LOT of time trying to develop a more clean and efficient way to make handles for my SOCIALITE bag and I am VERY satisfied with the results:




After I get done with the trunk show I have GOT to get to work filling my Etsy shop...it is shamefully empty! Of course I'll keep ya posted...
**********************************************************
Personally. . .
-----------------

When I was younger I was a Michael Jackson FIEND! Very few things stick in my mind like how I would get all giddy and weak-limbed whenever I saw his image. I remember rare times when my whole family would actually sit together watching television...one time was for the premeir of "Thriller"on MTV and MJ's performance on the Motown 25th Anniversary show. I remember just the joy and exitement that I felt, as well as my family. Great times! And personally, that's what I want to think about.

I just wanted to say that much and leave a link to of one of my favorite Jackson songs/videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk




2 comments:

OMB said...

Glad to see you're back!!! Love the purses!!!!

Eklectik Funk Boutique said...

Can't wait to see the new Mashulu creations! I'm posting a blog about your show today :~)